Thursday, February 14, 2008

Stumbled upon..Maurie and Eve

As I was writing the preceeding post i stumbled upon these clothes by Australian label Maurie and Eve.

Adorable, no?


You can't tell, but those buttons are actually pyramid studs. Need i say more?

I WISH i had the guts to wear leather shorts man, but until that day comes, i'll be satisfied by wearing that ethereal white t-shirt dress. 

Now if you had told me yesterday that i would be lusting after a lilac painter's shift in less than 24 hours, I would have laughed in your face, but here we are.

and my favourite...


Yeah thats right, it IS a leather and crochet dress (the whole vest attached to dress thing gets me everytime, like that Alexander Wang one? drool.)

 I now need to figure out a way to make this myself. Oh god its just perfection.

No comments: