Thursday, February 14, 2008

Sad Story

I was getting out of my car yesterday, when I found my favouritest necklace ever  crushed on the road.

The worst part? it was obviously ME who had driven over it in the first place, given that it was just behind my car wheel.  Now don't ask me WHY it was on the road to begin with, one can only assume that the words "3 am" and "tequila" will come up.

I've now been searching on etsy for a suitable replacement for my dear departed loved one. Given that the necklace in question was a second hand gold heart locket with an enamelled bluebird, you can see the kind of vibe I'm going for. Here are the contestants for this bizarre game of Lovematch....

First up: This cute brass envelope and "I love you" note necklace


Second: This gold heart and bird charm necklace (do you see me desperately trying to recreate the original?)


Third: This black tiny bunny necklace with heart charm 


Or, my mother suggested (as i was weeping on her shoulder about my lost treasure) 
 the Karen Walker Lion's Head necklace that i featured in a previous post. 

decisions, decisions. 

No comments: